Saturday, January 29, 2011

Disclosure - Where I am Weightwise

In the spirit of full disclosure, the last time I was weighed I was 252.8 pounds.  To give my weight meaning, I am 6'1" tall and my goal weight is 160 pounds.  I will weigh myself on the scales at work around on Friday around ten in the morning to keep my measuring device and my daily consumption the same prior to my weigh in.  

I am less physically active than I should be.  I used to attend an aqua aerobics class twice a week and I have recently been slacking and only attending around once a week.  I also wear a pedometer and have a goal of seven thousand steps per day which was very easy during the summer and fall but have been not succeeding at this in the winter.  I really dislike going out in the winter so before if I was short steps I would go for a walk around the neighborhood since the snow started flying I have just been accepting being short of steps.  

I also eat far more than I should.  My favorite food is cheese and anything with cheese on it, like pizza.  I hope to figure out ways to eat less.   

No comments:

Post a Comment