Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Post

I am establishing this blog to have a place to write about my three vices: my weight, my debt, and my junk.    I decided on my title because all three of these require time to work on.  I didn't get fat overnight, and I won't get skinny overnight either.  My only debt is my mortgage, so while I actually did acquire that in an afternoon, it will take a long time to pay back my $117,000 dollars.  I have always collected junk, but I want to stop.

Since all of these are long term goals, I thought a daily blog would help me keep my motivation high as I admitted to my failures and celebrated my achievements.  I hope that I will not be taking this journey alone.  My first two goals are extremely common so I hope that other people will be joining me on at least those parts of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment